EU, USA, Australia Stock, Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days
The ECO-WORTHY 's solar panel composed of multi-crystal solar cell with an efficiency of over 17%. All ECO-WORTHY rigid solar panels are constructed using a tempered glass front, EVA pottant and a PVF backing to provide maximum protection from the most severe environmental conditions. The entire laminate is framed in a heavy duty anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation. This translates to both more wattage per square foot and lower mounting structure cost.
1. Widely used on small dry camp and off-grid lighting applications
2. Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole
3. Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box: Advanced water and dust proof level (complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets).
4. Resistance to salt corrosion and humidity
5. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
6. Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced Safety and anti-reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick (tempered + patterned)
7. Warranty: 5-year material and workmanship warranty
ECO-WORTHY 5W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Rated power 5W
Short circuit current (Isc) 0.3A
Working current (Iop) 0.28A
Output Tolerance ±3%
Temperate coefficient of Isc (010+/-0.01 )%/ ?
Temperate coefficient of Voc -(0.38 +/-0.01 )%/?
Temperate coefficient of power Voc -0.47%/?
Temperature range -40? to +80?
Frame Heavy duty aluminum
Guarantee of power 90% within 10 years 80 within 25 years
Kind of glass and its thickness Low Iron, high transparency tempered glass of 3.2mm
SLA Battery Voltage 12V
Dimensions (L x W x H)mm 255×194 x15(10*7.6*0.6in)
Net Weight 0.58kgs(1.3lbs)