I have a 1,100 acres Calcium Carbonate Property for sale.
This property is Appraise for $55 Million Dollars but will sell it for no lower then $30 Million
• Eight composite samples analyzed for Calcium Carbonate content (Average = 99.0%, Range = 97.1 to 100.0%).
• Four of the eight samples represent the “prime” reserves area (Average = 99.4%, Range = 99.0 to 100.0%).
• Nine samples analyzed for Percent Dry Brightness (Average = 90.5%, Range = 87.9 to 93.6%).
• Additional analytical results contained in property documents.
• Preliminary Inferred Mineral Resources of approximately 93 million tons (84 million metric tons).
• Preliminary Indicated Mineral Resources of 36 million tons (32.6 million metric tons).
• Preliminary Measured Mineral Resources of approximately 11 million tons (9.9 million metric tons).
• Preliminary Probable and Proven Mineral Reserves approximated as 30 million tons (27.2 million metric tons).
Testing Indicates Mineral Reserves in the 30 to 60 million ton range (27 to 54 million metric tons)
on approximately 60 of the 1,100 acres. Additional Testing Indicates Further Reserves on Remainder of Property.
If you know anyone who might be interested please email me or contact me by phone to discuss further