Lattice Materials is an American company that produces infrared optics out of silicon and germanium. The company also produces laser mirrors and thin film sputtering targets. We have the ability to create special parts for the solar and semiconductor industries and perform crystal growth with custom resistivity to your specifications. Request a quote today or call one of our experienced technical sales people to discuss your requirements. Lattice Materials is registered with the U.S. Dept. of State to be fully ITAR compliant and maintains an ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
• Infrared Optics – Germanium and Silicon Infrared Lens and Window Blanks
• Laser Mirrors – Laser Beam Steering and Beam Delivery Mirror Blanks
• Czochralski Crystal Growth Seeds – Custom Machined to your Specifications
• Custom Silicon Fabrication – State of the art CNC Machining Capabilities
• Thin-Film Deposition Materials - RF and DC Sputtering Targets and Evaporation Materials